If you would like to study in an international group and benefit from the group activities but you also have specific needs in Scientific French, this formula is the right one for you.
Science or technology students, researchers, engineers or anyone working in a scientific field.
Level A2 and above
Using authentic documents – written, audio or video you will be able to:
- aquire vocabulary related to your speciality
- practice the oral and reading comprehension of instructions, courses, conferences, specialist articles etc
- develop your ability to understand and express scientific concepts
- make a scientific presentation
- become familiar with the language of research methodology
This course must be combined to an intensive course in the morning.
Option 3h/week: 2 lessons of 1 hour and a half, usually on Tuesday and Thursday 2pm to 3:30pm
Option 6h/week: 3 lessons of 2 hours, usually on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in low season / Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in summer
Option 10h/week: 5 lessons of 2 hours, Monday to Friday 2pm to 4pm
This schedule can be changed: in case of public holidays or at your request to the Head of Studies/ to your Teacher.
The course programme will take into account your level of French, the number of hours chosen and the information that you will have given us in the needs analysis questionnaire. Thus you will develop the knowledge and the know-how you need.
This tailor made course is also offered to closed groups:
- Available all year
- From 15h/week
- Cultural workshops, excursions, company visits possible
- Various accommodations to choose from
- Contact us for a quote