Personalised pedagogical monitoring
Throughout your stay you will benefit from a personalised accompaniment to enable you to progress at your rhythm and based on your needs and objectives.
To achieve this we commit ourselves to:
- personalise your learning pathway,
- meet you when you wish (by appointment) for advice or to review your progression
- use regular communication in real-life situations (task-based approach)
- offer optimal Learning conditions (12 students per class maximum, use of varied teaching materials etc.)
- create a warm friendly atmosphere.
- provide regular progress tests.
Consolidation of language skills, assessments
- Daily homework to facilitate the memorisation of vocabulary and review the grammatical structures studied in class. This helps to maintain regular and sustained progress.
- Weekly test every Friday on the work covered during the week (length and type of test adapted to the level).
Attendance, course certificate and grades
- Course certificate (given directly to you by your teacher on the last day of your course (providing your attendance reaches 80% minimum).
- Weekly attendance register for long term courses.
- Transcript by simple request to the head of studies. (systematic for long term courses and grant holders).
- Report card by simple request to the head of studies. (systematic for long term courses and grant holders).