Some of the Ciel Bretagne Teachers' team :
A team of experienced, qualified and creative teachers.
All of our teaching staff have a Masters 1 or 2 in teaching French as a foreign language and have been chosen not only for their professional skills but also for their interpersonal qualities :
- experience in teaching abroad,
- teaching in monolingual and international groups,
- fluent in one or more foreign languages e.g. English, German, Breton, Japanese, Spanish
- good,up-to-date knowledge of digital teaching tools
- consientious, motivated, receptive, adaptable,
- enthusiasm, sense of humour, creativity, dynamism, and much more
What makes our teaching team unique and unforgettable
The majority of our teachers know each other having worked together at Ciel Bretagne for many years and, as friends, they work naturally as a team; exchanging course materials, teaching tips and experiences which enables them to constantly renew and improve their teaching methods.
One Task: to share their knowledge and passion for the French language with you.
One Objective: to give you the necessary skills to be able to progress in French and help you to achieve your linguistic goals.