Some of the Ciel Bretagne Teachers' team:
Experienced, qualified and creative teachers:
All of our teaching staff have a Masters 1 or 2 in teaching French as a foreign language and have been chosen not only for their professional skills but also for their interpersonal qualities :
- experience in teaching abroad,
- teaching in monolingual and international groups,
- fluent in one or more foreign languages e.g. English, German, Breton, Japanese, Spanish
- good,up-to-date knowledge of digital teaching tools
- consientious, motivated, receptive, adaptable,
- enthusiasm, sense of humour, creativity, dynamism, and much more
What makes our teaching team unique and unforgettable:
The majority of our teachers know each other having worked together at Ciel Bretagne for many years and, as friends, they work naturally as a team; exchanging course materials, teaching tips and experiences which enables them to constantly renew and improve their teaching methods.
One Task: to share their knowledge and passion for the French language with you.
One Objective: to give you the necessary skills to be able to progress in French and help you to achieve your linguistic goals.