With nearly 30 years experience of teaching French as a Foreign Language, our school has built an efficient programme that will help you make rapid progress and develop knowledge and skills directly transferable to everyday situations.
1. General French
Based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CECRL), the programme for our intensive courses is defined for each level and sub-level :
- speaking, comprehension, reading and writing skills
- linguistic skills (grammar syntax, vocabulary, phonetics, spelling),
- aspects of French culture and civilization
This Framework is sent to you by e-mail when you enroll on a course at Ciel Bretagne
2. Business and specialised French
A personalised programme based on your level test, your objectives and the number of hours of class you have chosen.
3. Exam preparation
A personalised programme based on your level test, your objectives and the number of hours you have chosen.
The Ciel Bretagne updates the teaching resources used several times a year which means that your teachers can choose the the most suitable materials for your course such as:
- text books for French as a Foreign Language ,
- reference books for grammar, vocabulary, spelling, written and oral communication, literature etc.
- authentic material from a variety of sources e.g. newspapers, documentaries, news reports, interviews, documentaires, reportages, interviews, film etc.
- communication activities, games, songs, films, magazines
- multimedia exercises developed by the head of studies since 1998 : lexiquefle, phonetique.free,
- exercices for the preparation of DILF and DELF developed by the pedagogical team since 2007 on the website of Ciel Bretagne : Online exercices