With nearly 30 years experience of teaching French as a Foreign Language, our school has built an efficient programme that will help you make rapid progress and develop knowledge and skills directly transferable to everyday situations.
1. General French
Based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CECRL), the programme for our intensive courses is defined for each level and sub-level :
- speaking, comprehension, reading and writing skills
- linguistic skills (grammar syntax, vocabulary, phonetics, spelling),
- aspects of French culture and civilization
2. Business and specialised French / Exam preparation
A personalised programme based on your level test, your objectives and the number of hours of class you have chosen.
The Ciel Bretagne updates the teaching resources used several times a year which means that your teachers can choose the the most suitable materials for your course such as:
- text books for French as a Foreign Language ,
- reference books for grammar, vocabulary, spelling, written and oral communication, literature etc.
- authentic material from a variety of sources e.g. newspapers, documentaries, news reports, interviews, etc.
- communication activities, games, songs, films, magazines