If you would like to study in an international group and benefit from the group activities but you also have specific needs (eg improve pronunciation, progress more quickly, reinforce a particular skill), this formula is the right one for you.
Any non-native French speaker working for a French or French speaking company who wishes to improve their written and/or spoken French for their work.
These courses are eligible for CPF.
Using authentic material, which may be written, audio or video, will enable you to:
- acquire vocabulary specific to your field of work and your job
- discover the particularities and demands specific to a French clientele
- practice speaking on the telephone
- improve your ability to interact with colleagues, superiors etc.
- improve your comprehension and drafting of written documents
- learn to chair and participate actively in a business meeting etc.
This course must be combined to an intensive course in the morning.
Option 3h/week: 2 lessons of 1 hour and a half, usually on Tuesday and Thursday 2pm to 3:30pm
Option 6h/week: 3 lessons of 2 hours, usually on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in low season / Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in summer
Option 10h/week: 5 lessons of 2 hours, Monday to Friday 2pm to 4pm
This schedule can be changed: in case of public holidays or at your request to the Head of Studies/ to your Teacher.
The course programme will take into account your level of French, the number of hours you have chosen and the information you will have provided in the needs analysis questionnaire. Thus you will acquire the precise skills you need.
This tailor made course is also offered to closed groups:
- Available all year
- Cultural workshops, excursions, company or school visits possible
- Various accommodations to choose from
- Contact us for a quote