Any non-native French speaker working for a French or French speaking company who wishes to improve their written and/or spoken French for their work.
These courses are eligible for CPF.
Using authentic material, which may be written, audio or video, will enable you to:
- acquire vocabulary specific to your field of work and your job
- discover the particularities and demands specific to a French clientele
- practice speaking on the telephone
- improve your ability to interact with colleagues, superiors etc.
- improve your comprehension and drafting of written documents
- learn to chair and participate actively in a business meeting etc.
Our online private courses are organized with the Zoom videoconferencing system.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, morning or afternoon (between 8:30 am and 6:30 pm local time) depending on your availabilities and the number of class hours.
The course programme will take into account your level of French, the number of hours you have chosen and the information you will have provided in the needs analysis questionnaire. Thus you will acquire the precise skills you need.