If you would like to study in an international group and benefit from the group activities but you also have specific needs in Medical French, this formula is the right one for you.
Students and professionals in the medical and paramedical field.
Level B1 and above
Using authentic material – written audio and video – you will learn:
- the specific vocabulary for general medicine or for your speciality
- to communicate with a patient, their family or a medical team
- to prescribe a treatment, write up observations or results
- to discuss a clinical case
- to gather and interpret examination results etc.
This course must be combined to an intensive course in the morning.
Option 3h/week: 2 lessons of 1 hour and a half, usually on Tuesday and Thursday 2pm to 3:30pm
Option 6h/week: 3 lessons of 2 hours, usually on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in low season / Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in summer
Option 10h/week: 5 lessons of 2 hours, Monday to Friday 2pm to 4pm
This schedule can be changed: in case of public holidays or at your request to the Head of Studies/ to your Teacher.
The programme will take into account your level of French, the number of hours chosen and the information you will have provided in the needs analysis questionnaire. Thus you will aquire the skills you need.
This tailor made course is also offered to closed groups:
- Available all year
- From 15h/week
- Cultural workshops, excursions, company visits possible
- Various accommodations to choose from
- Contact us for a quote