Students and professionals in the medical and paramedical field.
Level B1 and above
Using authentic material – written audio and video – you will learn:
- the specific vocabulary for general medicine or for your speciality
- to communicate with a patient, their family or a medical team
- to prescribe a treatment, write up observations or results
- to discuss a clinical case
- to gather and interpret examination results etc.
Our online private courses are organized with the Zoom videoconferencing system from 22 June 2020.
Number of hours : 1 – 30 hours per week
Schedule (local time) : Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 6:30 pm.
The programme will take into account your level of French, the number of hours chosen and the information you will have provided in the needs analysis questionnaire. Thus you will aquire the skills you need.