If you would like to study in an international group and benefit from the group activities but you also have specific needs in French for the Tourist Industry, this formula is the right one for you.
You study, work or are going to work in the tourist industry in France or in a French speaking country, with French partners or clients, with our one to one French for Tourism classes, you will improve your cultural knowledge and your professional skills in French
Level A2 or above
Using authentic material – written, audio and video, you will:
- aquire the specific vocabulary for your professional field
- discover the specificities and demands of a French clientele
- find out about the professionals and operators of tourism in France,
- up-date your knowledge of French tourist destinations
- learn to present and sell a tourism product
- learn to welcome, inform and accompany French speaking clients
- develop, present and offer tourist activities
This course must be combined to an intensive course in the morning.
Option 3h/week: 2 lessons of 1 hour and a helf, usually on Tuesday and Thursday 2pm to 3:30pm
Option 6h/week: 3 lessons of 2 hours, usually on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in low season / Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in summer
Option 10h/week: 5 lessons of 2 hours, Monday to Friday 2pm to 4pm
This schedule can be changed: in case of public holidays or at your request to the Head of Studies/ to your Teacher.
The course programme will take into account your level of French, the number of hours you have chosen and the information supplied in the needs analysis questionnaire. This ensures that you will aquire the specific skills and knowledge that you need.
This tailor made course is also offered to closed groups:
- Available all year
- From 15h/week
- Cultural workshops and excursions possible
- Various accommodations to choose from
- Contact us for a quote