You study, work or are going to work in the tourist industry in France or in a French speaking country, with French partners or clients, with our one to one French for Tourism classes, you will improve your cultural knowledge and your professional skills in French
Level A2 or above
Using authentic material – written, audio and video, you will:
- aquire the specific vocabulary for your professional field
- discover the specificities and demands of a French clientele
- find out about the professionals and operators of tourism in France,
- up-date your knowledge of French tourist destinations
- learn to present and sell a tourism product
- learn to welcome, inform and accompany French speaking clients
- develop, present and offer tourist activities
Our online private courses are organized with the Zoom videoconferencing system.
Number of hours : 1 – 30 hours per week
Schedule (local time) : Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 6:30 pm.
The course programme will take into account your level of French, the number of hours you have chosen and the information supplied in the needs analysis questionnaire. This ensures that you will aquire the specific skills and knowledge that you need.