If you would like to study in an international group and benefit from the group activities but you also have specific needs in French for the Hotel Trade, this formula is the right one for you.
You study, work or are going to work in the catering and hotel industry in France or in a French speaking country, with French parteners or clients, with our one to one French for the catering and hotel industry classes, you will improve your French language skills in this sector.
Level A2 and above
Using authentic material – written, audio and video, you will:
- aquire the vocabulary specific to your professional sector
- discover the specificities and demands of a French clientele
- up date your knowledge of the French hotel industry
- learn to present and sell services and products
- learn to welcome, inform and advise French speaking clients
This course must be combined to an intensive course in the morning.
Option 3h/week: 2 lessons of 1 hour and a helf, usually on Tuesday and Thursday 2pm to 3:30pm
Option 6h/week: 3 lessons of 2 hours, usually on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in low season / Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in summer
Option 10h/week: 5 lessons of 2 hours, Monday to Friday 2pm to 4pm
This schedule can be changed: in case of public holidays or at your request to the Head of Studies/ to your Teacher.
The course programme will take into account your level of French, the number of hours you have chosen and the information supplied in the needs analysis questionnaire. This ensures that you will aquire the specific skills and knowledge that you need..
This tailor made course is also offered to closed groups:
- Available all year
- From 15h/week
- Cultural workshops and excursions possible
- Various accommodations to choose from
- Contact us for a quote