Students in international relations or political science, diplomats, parliamentarians
Level A2 and above
Using authentic material – written, audio or video, you will be able to:
- aquire the specific vocabulary necessary in the field of political and international relations
- up date your knowledge of the major institutions
- learn to write reports, draft notes or minutes
- train to speak in public in formal situations etc.
Courses are scheduled Monday to Friday, morning or afternoon depending on your availabilities and the number of class hours.
The programme will take into account your level of French, the number of hours chosen and the information you will have provided in the needs analysis questionnaire. Thus you will aquire the skills you need.
This tailor-made course is also offered to closed groups:
- Available all year
- Personalised formula.
- Cultural workshops, excursions, company visits possible
- Various accomodations to choose from
- Contact for a quote