If you need to improve your level of general French and you would also like to prepare the DELF, this solution is made for you !
For students or employees who need official validation of their level of French for studies or work.
A1, A2, B1 and B2
Our DELF preparation course will enable you to:
- develop listening and reading strategies,
- upgrade your language level to correspond to that of the exam you are preparing,
- reinforce your knowledge of French life in general,
- prepare for the different tasks required in the exam.
This course must be combined to an intensive course in the morning.
Option 3h/week: 2 lessons of 1 hour and a helf, usually on Tuesday and Thursday 2pm to 3:30pm
Option 6h/week: 3 lessons of 2 hours, usually on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in low season / Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in summer
Option 10h/week: 5 lessons of 2 hours, Monday to Friday 2pm to 4pm
This schedule can be changed: in case of public holidays or at your request to the Head of Studies/ to your Teacher.
This tailor made course is also offered to closed groups:
- Available all year
- Cultural workshops, excursions, company or school visits possible
- Various accommodations to choose from
- Contact us for a quote
The programme for your course will be made-to-measure taking into consideration your level, the exam required, and the number of hours chosen. We advise you to check with your teacher which DELF level you should take.
The CIEL Bretagne has signed an agreement with the University of Brest (UBO), which is an exam centre for the DELF and DALF exams. We can register you for exam session of your choice providing you respect the inscription dates.
The fees for the DELF exams are not included in the price of the course and are payable directly to the Exam centre (Université de Bretagne Occidentale).
Each exam is independent and a candidate can choose to sit one of the 4 levels of DELF: DELF A1 / DELF A2 / DELF B1 / DELF B2.
A candidate can choose to sit several qualifications during the same session.
Why take the DELF ? (Diploma of French language studies)
The DELF is an official French language qualification which certifies the level of French of foreign candidates. It is issued by the French Ministry of Education through France Education International and it is valid indefinitely. The DELF B1 et B2 certificates are recognised for an application for French citizenship.
* The DELF B2 provides a qualification recognised in the application procedure for admission to French universities and as the prerequisite language level for various professions in many countries. However, certain sectors are only accessible to foreigners at C1 level (Law studies for example) We strongly advise you to verify the level required for the course you want to do in France.