For students or employees who need official validation of their level of French for studies or work.
A1, A2, B1 and B2
A DELF preparation course will enable you to:
- develop listening and reading strategies,
- upgrade your language level to correspond to that of the exam you are preparing,
- reinforce your knowledge of French life in general,
- prepare for the different tasks required in the exam.
Our online private courses are organized with the Zoom videoconferencing system from 22 June 2020.
Number of hours : 1 – 30 hours per week
Schedule (local time) : Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 6:30 pm.
The programme for your course will be made-to-measure taking into consideration your level, the exam required, and the number of hours chosen. We advise you to check with your teacher which DELF level you should take.
Why take the DELF ? (Diploma of French language studies)
The DELF is an official French language qualification which certifies the level of French of foreign candidates. It is issued by the French Ministry of Education through the CIEP and it is valid indefinitely. The DELF B1 et B2 certificates are recognised for an application for French citizenship.
* The DELF B2 provides a qualification recognised in the application procedure for admission to French universities and as the prerequisite language level for various professions in many countries. However, certain sectors are only accessible to foreigners at C1 level (Law studies for example) We strongly advise you to verify the level required for the course you want to do in France.