For students or employees who need official validation of their level of French for studies or work.
A1, A2, B1 and B2
A DELF preparation course will enable you to:
- develop listening and reading strategies,
- upgrade your language level to correspond to that of the exam you are preparing,
- reinforce your knowledge of French life in general,
- Prepare for the different tasks required in the exam.
Courses are scheduled Monday to Friday, morning or afternoon depending on your availabilities and the number of class hours.
The programme for your course will be made-to-measure taking into consideration your level, the exam required, and the number of hours chosen. We advise you to check with your teacher which DELF level you should take.
This tailored course is also offered to closed groups:
- Available all year
- Personalised formula, from 15 to 30 hours/week
- Cultural workshops, excursions, company or school visits possible
- Various accommodations to choose from
The Ciel Bretagne has signed an agreement with the University of Brest (UBO), which is an exam centre for the DELF and DALF exams. We can register you for exam session of your choice providing you respect the registration deadlines.
The fees for the DELF exams are not included in the price of the course and are payable directly to the Exam centre (Université de Bretagne Occidentale).
Each exam is independent, and a candidate can choose to sit one of the 4 levels of DELF: DELF A1 / DELF A2 / DELF B1 / DELF B2.
A candidate can choose to sit several qualifications during the same session.
Why take the DELF? (Diploma of French language studies)
The DELF is an official French language qualification which certifies the level of French of foreign candidates. It is issued by the French Ministry of Education through France Education International and it is valid indefinitely. The DELF B1 et B2 certificates are recognised for an application for French citizenship.
* The DELF B2 provides a qualification recognised in the application procedure for admission to French universities and as the prerequisite language level for various professions in many countries. However, certain sectors are only accessible to foreigners at C1 level (Law studies for example) we strongly advise you to verify the level required for the course you want to do in France.