Students wishing to continue studying in further education in France or adults who require proof of their level in French within the framework of their job.
C1 , C2
Preperation classes for the DALF, will help you:
- develop listening and reading strategies,
- improve your language level to that required by the exam you are preparing,
- reinforce your knowledge of French civilization,
- train in note-taking,
- master presentation techniques,
- learn the techniques of synthesis of documents and argument,
- prepare for the different types of tasks in the exam.
Courses are scheduled Monday to Friday, morning or afternoon depending on your availabilities and the number of class hours.
The programme for your course will be made-to-measure taking into consideration your level, the exam required, and the number of hours chosen.
This tailored course is also offered to closed groups:
- Available all year
- Personalised formula, from 15 to 30 hours/week
- Cultural workshops, excursions, company or school visits possible
- Various accommodations to choose from
The Ciel Bretagne has signed an agreement with the University of Brest (UBO), which is an exam centre for the DELF and DALF exams. We can register you for the exam session of your choice providing you respect the registration deadlines.
The fees for the DALF exams are not included in the price of the course and are payable directly to the Exam centre (Université de Bretagne Occidentale).
Each exam is independent and a candidate can choose to sit one of the 2 levels of DALF: DALF C1 / DALF C2
A candidate can choose to sit several qualifications during the same session.
Why take the DALF ? (Diploma of French language studies)
As for the DELF, the DALF is an official French language qualification which certifies the level of French of foreign candidates. It is issued by the French Ministry of Education through the CIEP and it is valid indefinitely.
It consists of tasks which test the 4 skills: oral comprehension and expression, and written comprehension and expression.
The DALF validates the higher language levels defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR)
The DALF (C1 or C2) exempts the candidate from a language level test for entrance to a French University.