Students wishing to continue studying in further education in France or adults who require proof of their level in French within the framework of their job.
C1 , C2
Preperation classes for the DALF, will help you:
- develop listening and reading strategies,
- improve your language level to that required by the exam you are preparing,
- reinforce your knowledge of French civilization,
- train in note-taking,
- master presentation techniques,
- learn the techniques of synthesis of documents and argument,
- prepare for the different types of tasks in the exam.
Our online private courses are organized with the Zoom videoconferencing system from 22 June 2020.
Number of hours : 1 – 30 hours per week
Schedule (local time) : Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 6:30 pm.
The programme for your course will be made-to-measure taking into consideration your level, the exam required, and the number of hours chosen.
Why take the DALF ? (Diploma of French language studies)
As for the DELF, the DALF is an official French language qualification which certifies the level of French of foreign candidates. It is issued by the French Ministry of Education through the CIEP and it is valid indefinitely.
It consists of tasks which test the 4 skills: oral comprehension and expression, and written comprehension and expression.
The DALF validates the higher language levels defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR)
The DALF (C1 or C2) exempts the candidate from a language level test for entrance to a French University.