Students and professionals in the medical and paramedical field.
Level B1 and above
Using authentic material – written audio and video – you will learn:
- the specific vocabulary for general medicine or for your speciality
- to communicate with a patient, their family or a medical team
- to prescribe a treatment, write up observations or results
- to discuss a clinical case
- to gather and interpret examination results etc.
Courses are scheduled Monday to Friday, morning or afternoon depending on your availabilities and the number of class hours.
The programme will take into account your level of French, the number of hours chosen and the information you will have provided in the needs analysis questionnaire. Thus you will aquire the skills you need.
This tailor-made course is also offered to closed groups:
- Available all year
- Personalised formula.
- Cultural workshops, excursions, company visits possible
- Various accomodations to choose from
- Contact for a quote