If you would like to study in an international group and benefit from the group activities but you also have specific needs in Diplomatic French, this formula is the right one for you.
Students in international relations or political science, diplomats, parliamentarians
Level A2 and above
Using authentic material – written, audio or video, you will be able to:
- aquire the specific vocabulary necessary in the field of political and international relations
- up date your knowledge of the major institutions
- learn to write reports, draft notes or minutes
- train to speak in public in formal situations etc.
This course must be combined to an intensive course in the morning.
Option 3h/week: 2 lessons of 1 hour and a helf, usually on Tuesday and Thursday 2pm to 3:30pm
Option 6h/week: 3 lessons of 2 hours, usually on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in low season / Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2pm to 4pm in summer
Option 10h/week: 5 lessons of 2 hours, Monday to Friday 2pm to 4pm
This schedule can be changed: in case of public holidays or at your request to the Head of Studies/ to your Teacher.
The programme for your course takes into account your level of French, the number of hours chosen and the information supplied in the needs analysis questionnaire. Thus you will develop the precise skills you require.
This tailor made course is also offered to closed groups:
- Available all year
- From 15h/week
- Cultural workshops and excursions possible
- Various accommodations to choose from
- Contact us for a quote