A student or employee who requires proof of their level in French within the framework of their studies, job or an application for French citizenship.
A1 – C2
A TCF preparation course will enable you to:
- develop listening and reading strategies,
- upgrade your language level (grammar and vocabulary),
- reinforce your knowledge of French life in general,
- prepare for the different tasks required in the exam
Courses are scheduled Monday to Friday, morning or afternoon depending on your availabilities and the number of class hours.
The programme for your course will be made-to-measure taking into consideration your level, the exam required, and the number of hours chosen.
This tailored course is also offered to closed groups (from 2 students) :
- Available all year
- Personalised formula, from 15 to 30 hours/week
- Cultural workshops, excursions, company or school visits possible
- Various accomodations to choose from
The Ciel Bretagne has signed an agreement with the University of Brest (UBO), which is an exam centre for the TCF exam. We can register you for exam session of your choice providing you respect the registration deadlines.
The fees for the TCF are not included in the price of the course and are payable directly to the Exam centre (Université de Bretagne Occidentale).
A candidate can choose to sit only the compulsory papers or the compulsory and optional papers.
Why take the TCF ? (Test of knowledge of French)
The TCF is a Ministry of Education standardised and calibrated level test, developed by the CIEP. It situates candidates on one of the 6 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and is a recognised certificate for application for French citizenship (B1 level required)