Our oral communication courses in international groups are open to anyone aged 16 and over.
A1 – C2
You will be placed in a group which corresponds to your level of oral comprehension and expression (which may be different to your written level ).
Maximum 12 participants per class
Depending on your level, doing one of our oral communication workshops will:
- improve your command of the sounds (pronunciation, intonation, rythme, connections etc.),
- put your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary into practice,
- increase your oral comprehension,
- teach you to speak more easily,
- train you to respond spontaneously,
- enable you to discuss aspects of the French way of life with the other participants,
- develop your ability to speak about current affairs in French,
- perfect the fluidity of your oral expression.
- Our oral communication workshops are organised during the Summer (July and August).
- 3 hours of class per week, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
- Courses begin every Tuesday
- Duration of the course: 1 – 9 weeks