Our intensive online French courses are open to anyone aged 16 or over.
4 to 6 participants per class to guarantee personalized follow-up and quality exchanges
Complete beginner: private lessons only
Level A1: July 4 to 22, 2022 & August 8 to 26, 2022
Levels A2 & B1: July 4 to August 26, 2022
Level B2: August 8 to 26, 2022
Please contact us for online group course outside these dates.
After a written test and a personalized oral assessment carried out with Zoom, you will be integrated into an international group corresponding to your level.
All our online courses are organized by videoconference with the Zoom system. Studying has never been so easy with Ciel Bretagne: all you need is a computer (or tablet) equipped with a webcam, headphones or headphones and a stable internet connection!
- 12.5 hours of lessons per week
- Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Paris time)
- written and oral communication,
The diversity of the activities during class will permit you to look at all aspects of the French language, including register and cultural aspects necessary for good communication.
- role plays and discussions
- preparation and presentation of a subject
- listening and practice of the sounds of French
- grammar exercises and activities to practice the grammar in context.
- written expression guided, semi-guided and free
- language games to help you memorize the vocabulary, use the grammar and improve your pronunciation
Activities may be done as individual assignments, pairwork and groupwork.
Consolidation of language skills, assessments
- Daily homework to facilitate the memorisation of vocabulary and review the grammatical structures studied in class. This helps to maintain regular and sustained progress.
- Weekly test sent by your Teacher every Friday at the end of the course on the work covered during the week (length and type of test adapted to the level).
Attendance, course certificate
- course certificate sent by email at the end of your course (presence confirmed by your webcam),
- validation of 1 ECTS credit for two weeks of course (subject to attendance and assessments results).