PREPARATION FOR HIGHER STUDIES IN FRANCE: A BRIDGE TO SUCCESS!
Ciel Bretagne offers academic and administrative support along with university guidance for international students wishing to apply to a French University or a French Higher Education Institution. Thanks to our qualified teaching team with experience in teaching in universities and “Grandes écoles”, you will progress in general French and acquire all the knowledge and skills essential for successful integration into higher education.
This program is organized over 2 semesters:
- semesters 1 + 2 if you join the program with a confirmed A2 level
- 684 hours (around 24 hours / week): courses, thematic workshops, personalized study projects, mentoring, independent work, educational visits according to fields of study
- 35 ECTS credits (subject to attendance at courses and passing assessments)
- semester 2 if you join the program with a confirmed B1 level.
- 415 hours (around 24h / week): courses, thematic workshops, personalized study projects, mentoring, independent work, educational visits according to fields of study
- 20 ECTS credits (subject to attendance at courses and passing assessments)
* Semester 1 – from 09/13/2021 to 12/17/2021
Registration deadline: August 13, 2021
Holidays: from 01/11/2021 to 05/11/2021; from 12/18/2021 to 01/16/2022
Access: Level A2 validated by a DELF
* Semester 2 – from 01/17/2022 to 05/13/2022
Registration deadline: December 17, 2021
Please note: New students start on 01/10/2022!
Holidays: from 02/14/2022 to 02/18/2022; from 04/18/2022 to 04/22/2022
Access: Level B1 validated by a DELF if you have not completed semester 1 of the program