1. Give clear, truthful, comprehensive information as quickly as
1.1. conditions of registration and cancellation:
of management and legal protection of underage students
clause of entry and stay in France
1.2. educational trainings offered:
and date sessions
of hours of class
and level assessment
composition (minimum and maximum)
of validation of assets (certifications, diplomas, tests...)
available to students
1.3. Housing options and extracurricular activities offered
2. Welcome students in the best conditions (depending on the type of
greeting), show him procedures in case of grievance, and be available
to help the student as much as possible to facilitate his stays in
3. provide a teaching of quality, which go through:
3.1. Placing the student in a group of his level after assessment
3.2. Strict respect of commitments mentionned in schools’ documents
3.3. Teaching by qualified instructors, specialized in their field of
3.4. Premises and equipments adapted to modern methods of living
3.5. Appropriate methods of validation of assets.
4. Concerning housing:
4.1. Upon request provide a list of carefully selected and controlled
housing options to students.
4.2. Before his arrival, give to the student the contact of the selected
4.3. Specify applicable charges (cost, included services, term of
reservation, cancellation and payment and ruling of disputes).
5. Inform on local possibilities and offer extracurricular activities,
sports, and specify if they are free of charge or not.
6. Respect regulation in effect concerning health and safety.